How to Find Anglers' Retreat
Directions from Toronto:
- Take Hwy 401 East to Hwy #115 north.
- Take #115 North to Hwy #7 East (towards Ottawa)
- Take #7 East for about 6 miles to County road #34, which is the 2nd set of traffic lights. There is a donut shop on the north, east corner.
- Turn right on County road #34 to go south to the village of Keene (about 5 miles). On the North side of #7 it is County road #134.
- Go straight through the 4 way stop sign in Keene, (after you stop) and drive about 1 � miles then turn left at Shanty Shore Road (at cattle farm).
- Follow up hill and to the right until you come to Anglers' retreat on the left, if you go into the lake you have gone to far!!!
We'll see you soon!!!!
Map to Anglers' Retreat